Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happy

I am happy that I finally got my ticket to India. This is special because none of my travel agents could get tickets and the only one to get cheated me on the itinerary. Its a market in itself and I was taken for a fool just like an investment bank would have but instead it was a travel agency.

Instead, I found a ticket for myself using my own methods, close to my budget ( this is the most expensive ticket I have ever paid to India) and on my own terms. I am excited either way because I am looking forward eagerly to it.

On another front I am happy to hear the words "Lets Party!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome to India in advance.
Though mumbai is rendered a notorious place...but still it has its charm n pace.I hope yr stay will be a nice one.

God bless u.

-PIG aka BIGPAL