Saturday, February 25, 2012

Coming Back from A Precipice

I have danced long on the edge of a precipice. Its fallen and  the magic is gone and its time for me to return back. The word 'radical' has its etymology from latin radix or radicalis which means 'root'. Its going to be a tough long road to be back but it must be done. Rooting for myself  :-)

As a process of coming back, I need to document my path for myself as a waypointer rather than anything else and here I am..I write because it is as much therapy for me as reading. Writing is far more compelling than reading though (as a therapy of course).

Humming along..

"Then the piper will lead us to reason. ..
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long. ..
And the forests will echo with laughter. ..
And it makes me wonder"

No comments: