Friday, December 15, 2006

Eastward Ho!

Finally that time of the year came around. I am starting in a few hours to get home. It is always exciting to think about the idea and so far I was counting the days towards this trip. Now, I sign off work for the rest of the year. The best emotion I left with is the fact that a bunch of folks at work are keenly interested in what happens during this trip. Some are excited, some wish well while some are nervous. I am glad to have so many people interested in my well being. Long story short, this is going to be memorable for a long time to come and I hope it is worth the while of all those who stand by me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to BOMB-ay anna,

we have loads of love n compassion in animal kingdom,so u r gettin some. Consider yr self blessed.whether we stand by u or washed away by lethal waves of time,recall that journey is important not the destination.

Good speed

PIG aka BIGPAL

Anonymous said...

u not checking yr blog pal....
BAD

-PIG