Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What, me nerdy?

I was nicely enjoying a beer with my boss at a nice Mountain View pub and looked at the froth on the beer level and said "Nice Yeast Development!". (because the more the development of yeat the more frothy a beer would be when its poured) My director then said I am such a "nerd". I have to find out if this was true and being a sucker for such psychographic tests, I ended up with this one.Cannot believe this..Duh!


I am nerdier than 93% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!


Since anyway I am doomed to that, might I recommend you guys to use Amazon S3 service for your future storage needs. Why? Because most of the test reminded me that 15% of nerdiness came from logic/computation whereas 85% came from the fact that I have a good memory. So, having good storage and imprinting your own logic on that storage should make us really "intelligent" (or as andy would pronounce intellizent).

No comments: