Saturday, July 28, 2007

Ashore

Sometimes you see a sailor and you know he will never be left to anchor but sometimes one is proved wrong. I wrote long back about this person and felt the chasm too much to be carried by his own wings. Land he did and safely ashore is the sailor. I can only say I want to cross to the other side just to catch a glimpse of his happiness. The rare smiles that his wife always says happens only with me is now hers.

Rest now, my dear fellow and sleep well. You have come a long way without panting and always looking ahead. Drink from the cup of life and relax in the shade of a tree. I dont k now if this is not nice what else could be nice to you. Many a battle we have fought and a few minor ones lie ahead but take note:your legacy shall be continued in every single battle I fight ahead. Peace out

No comments: